The big boys helped me surprise Anderson with this train table. How precious are they?
He was so excited! Anderson is as in love with trains as Jake was.
The big boys have had fun playing with the train table, too.
Anderson's cake. The boy LOVES Thomas the Train!
It was kind of hard to eat this cake, though, since the mountains look like poop balls.
Anderson insisted that his brothers wear these hats. He was obsessed! Luckily, they were good sports.
Bahaha! Look at the look on his face when he realized he got a potty for his birthday. Hahaha!
Luckily, Anderson's expression changed when he saw his cake. Haha!
Love.
Blowing out the candles. He got them both on the first try- even after both of his brothers tried to blow them out and missed!
Photo credit: Jake Summers :)
Boys!
Our baby boy turned 2 today!!! Poor football season baby, though. We couldn't find a day that Tyson would be home to be able to celebrate with our friends, so we just celebrated Anderson's birthday just the 5 of us last night. And you know what? It was perfect! We all had a great time!
Anderson got a train table from my parents, a new car seat, some trains, and a potty. Anderson is not much of a talker, but he is really good at telling me "I tee tee" and "I poop" after the fact. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do as far as potty training with Anderson since he doesn't talk as well as his brothers did at this age (I potty trained both of them around 2 years 3 months), however, neither of them started telling me this early what was going on down there like Anderson does. Anyways, I think I'm going to try around Christmas if our schedule permits. I'm so ready to be done with diapers!
I'll write more about Anderson at 2 later. This mama is exhausted from all of this partying! Haha!



1 comment:
Precious! Had to laugh; Mack got a potty for his birthday, too!
Post a Comment