A little pregame warm up...Sno Cones!
Jake's eyes were closed, so I cropped him out. It was just too cute of a pic of my little two.
Dance party on the coffee table before kick off. Walker was bustin' some serious moves.
Jake dances like his daddy. Hahaha!
While the rest of America was enjoying their Super Bowl parties, the Summers boys and their mama were stuck at home in quarantine. Anderson woke up yesterday with pink eye and then came down with the stomach virus later that night, so we played it safe and stayed home. Anderson looks really sick in these pictures, right? Hahaha!
Since the boys have been introduced to Madden (the NFL game on Wii and PlayStation), they are HUGE NFL football fans. It's ridiculous how much they know about the NFL- they can tell you all about the teams, players, coaches, etc- things I have no idea about since I follow college football and not the NFL. Anyways, they have been super pumped about this game. For the past week, they've been playing the Seahawks versus the Patriots trying to see how this game would play out. Hahaha. I love it.



No comments:
Post a Comment