Clearly, my boys were all really excited to be taking a picture first thing in the morning.
Our good friend from our old coaching days at Georgia Southern, Jeff Beckles, was in town also for the weekend.
As we were looking at houses, we were able to watch the sunset over the mountain. Beautiful!
Colorado State's stadium. It sits right at the foothills of the mountain.
"A" for Aggies, which was Colorado State's mascot back when they were an agricultural college.
I can't remember what Tyson called this place, but it was absolutely stunning, as you can tell by the pictures.
You could see out over the city of Fort Collins.
We climbed to the top of this little mountain, and Tyson and I were petrified that the boys would fall off. Notice the death grip that Tyson has on the boys. Hahaha.
"I'm the king of the mountain!"
The football office
This is what Tyson calls "the mystery machine." When they first moved to Colorado, all 5 of the new coaches rode around in this thing together. Hahaha!
Cam the Ram
Shooting hoops at the Colorado State basketball arena.
The snow was really starting to fall as we got to Denver Sunday night.
And this is what it looked like at our hotel Monday morning. The boys were so excited!
It was a very busy weekend and the kids and I are now sick as dogs, but I'm so glad we got to go. The boys seem really excited about the move and they were so happy to see their Daddy. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment