Saturday, July 20, 2013
Daytona
Tyson had to speak at the Florida High School Coaches' Clinic in Daytona this past Thursday and Friday, so the boys and I tagged along. They put Tyson up in a nice hotel, The Plaza Resort and Spa, which was right on the beach. The boys and I just camped out on the beach or in the pool the whole time, and the boys enjoyed playing cornhole and ping pong, which were both right off the pool. Tyson also got to hang out with us a good bit when he wasn't "working" (as the boys called it).
This is Tyson's last weekend of vacation and he heads back to work Monday. We've got a weekend full of birthday parties, so I'm sure it's going to fly by. I really need time to slow down because I'm not ready to lose him to football season just yet. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment