Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Best Trip to Sea World Ever!

 Summers + Maddens

 Ryan and Jake on the teacups.
 Kaitlyn and Ashley
 Tyson and Walker.
  Tyson and Ashley braved the kiddie ride with the big boys even though Tyson is scared of heights...and roller coasters...and anything fun. ;)
 The boys and Ashley loved the ride...Tyson, not so much.

Franklin!!

 Feeding the dolphins.

 Jake was a natural.
 Walker preferred throwing his fish to the seagulls.  Bahaha!

While the Maddens were here this past weekend, we took them to Sea World and had one of the best times we've ever had.  We usually make our trips there pretty short, but we ended staying longer and doing a tad more than normal since we wanted to make sure they got their money's worth and got to see it all in 1 day. 

We saw the sharks and stingrays, went to the Shamu show, rode the rides, fed the dolphins, and saw Franklin.  I'm sure we did a lot more in between, but those are just the high points.  I'd have to say, though, that my favorite part was feeding the dolphins.  For some reason, we've never done that before and it was so cool!  Even though I never actually fed the dolphin because I was too busy clicking away, I just enjoyed watching Tyson and the kids do it. Unfortunately, Tyson is blocking Kaitlyn and Walker in the photos, but I was so proud of them not being afraid to touch the fish and actually trying.  The wall was a tad too tall for them (and even Jake and Ryan) to reach over and feed the dolphins, but they tried. :)  Like I said in the caption, I'm pretty sure Walker fed more seagulls than dolphins.  Ha!

No comments: