"Are you still holding on?"
Tyson got to come home from work early on Saturday, so we made the most of the day. We had to watch the Southern Miss game first, but then we rode bicycles, went swimming, went and picked out a pumpkin, and then we carved the pumpkin. So much fun!! I'll post more pictures later, but these are the pictures of our attempt to teach Jake how to ride a bike by himself.
As you can tell, Jake had a few crashes. My stubborn child refused to wear the knee and elbow pads that I bought him, and my stubborn husband refused to run along side Jake and catch him if he fell (he says falling is part of the process). I ended up having to go inside because they were both frustrating me to no end and it was breaking my heart to see my baby get hurt, so that's where the pictures end. Jake did get back on the bike, though, after he fell and tried again...that's what is most important. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment