Yesterday, Jake and I traveled with the Bowens Bunch to watch UAB take on Troy. It was yet another disappointing loss, but we had such a fun day leading up to that point. Jake thinks Timothy (with his "lellow hair") and Taylor are the coolest things ever and was beside himself. I wish Walker could have gone but he was at home sick with Tyson's mom. :( Thanks for watching him, Mary Ann! I had so much fun being able to spend that time with just Jake...can you tell by all the pictures or what? ;)
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Troy
Yesterday, Jake and I traveled with the Bowens Bunch to watch UAB take on Troy. It was yet another disappointing loss, but we had such a fun day leading up to that point. Jake thinks Timothy (with his "lellow hair") and Taylor are the coolest things ever and was beside himself. I wish Walker could have gone but he was at home sick with Tyson's mom. :( Thanks for watching him, Mary Ann! I had so much fun being able to spend that time with just Jake...can you tell by all the pictures or what? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment