Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch



My best big boy and me


And again, but a little more squirmy this time.

The train ride
Petting a donkey

Jake and Kyle and their "prom pose" (according to Kyle's mom)




The pony ride




PaPa and Jake



Jake's group

Hayride!

Jake's buddy, Braden





Blurry picture, but beautiful background!



Jake and all of his buddies rough-housing


It was FREEZING today, but Jake refused to wear a jacket while Braden and Johnathon FROZE! How sweet is my mom?

Jump jump!

Lunch time with Jake's class.




Jake's school took a field trip today to the Great Pumpkin Patch in Hayden, Alabama, and my mom and I joined them.



My mom came to town yesterday to keep the boys while I went to a class at work, so I convinced her to stay on today to go to the pumpkin patch. Thank goodness she did, she was a HUGE help! Jake's class divided into two groups, and there were 8 kids in our group, 3 moms, 1 teacher, and my mom. That ratio doesn't sound too bad, but believe me, with 6 of those 8 being boys...those kids were a handful!! My mom was assigned Braden and Johnathon, and she was simply amazing! Jake's teacher hugged mom's neck at the end of the day and thanked her for coming; I just felt bad, though, that she had to be put to work and couldn't enjoy the day with Jake.


Jake had so much fun at the Pumpkin Patch. I asked him what his favorite part of the day was, and he said, "the train ride, the pony ride, the pumpkin patch, and the jump jumps." Ha! Oh, and the pumpkin that he is photographed with is not actually the pumpkin he picked- he actually chose a white pumpkin.

No comments: