Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My New Walker

"Do you like my new bumper car?"
"Look...I can bat like a righty..."
"And a lefty!"
"Aren't I the cutest little ambidextrous kid you've seen?"

After about 3 weeks of trying to make my mind up on a walker and 1 return to Babies R Us, Tyson and I finally got Jake a walker. It's definitely not my favorite of all the walkers (I despise bears), but it gets around really well and doesn't leave any marks on the wall (big plus in my book). Jake hasn't made his mind up if he likes it or not; now that he crawls, he isn't really into being confined to a piece of equipment...that or he has ADD...I can't tell. Anyways, he is finally figuring out how to actually "walk" in it; it only took us luring him with our cellphones, food, etc. a few times before he got the hang of it. It is quite a site to see...I think Jake thinks it is a big bumper car! My poor kitchen!!

No comments: