Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2016

Super Bowl 50!

 There are so many things I love about this picture- real smiles from my boys, the mountains in the background, the snow on the ground, Anderson's zipper is down.  Haha! I think he just had gone potty and mama forgot to zip his pants up.  He kept saying, "I go poop in da potty at da Bobo house."  Hahaha!
 This is precious to me.  The women were talking, and we look over and see Coach Friend, Jake, and Coach Bobo with their hands over their hearts during the National Anthem.
Jake being silly after getting busted.
 Anderson and Charlie looking at Bubbles the fish.


Brooks and Walker, who were born 10 days apart in Birmingham, AL.
 
I've never been much of an NFL fan, partly because I follow college football so much that I just don't think I could do both.  I do keep up with our former players in the league, but I've never really claimed a specific team.  Well, you can't live in Fort Collins and NOT be a Broncos fan.  Haha!  These people here aren't big college football fans, but they live, eat, and breathe everything Broncos, and we've fallen into that trap.  Even one of the other coaches' wives said, "I've never really cared about the NFL until I moved here." Ha!  Yep, feeling is mutual.  Anyways, we were stoked to cheer on our Broncos to a Super Bowl victory!
 
We spent Super Bowl Sunday with the Bobos and the Friends, and it was also our last time seeing the Bobos. :(  I can't tell y'all how sad I am to leave Lainie, Mike, and the kids.  Their kids are the absolute best!  I mean, there are 5 of them, so chances are good that at least one of them will get along with one of the Summers boys.  Haha!  (As I was buying cupcakes for the party, Walker said, "make sure to get a lot of cupcakes cause the Bobos have a lot of kids.") Hahaha!  Man, I'm going to miss them.
 
This will probably be my last post from Colorado unless something pops up over the next few days.  The movers are coming to pack us Wednesday and Thursday and load us on Friday; then, we're flying to Georgia on Saturday.  Woo hoo!  We're almost there!

No comments: