This is very typical of Anderson- always holding something in his hand. This time, he has a ball and one of Walker's soccer socks. Hahaha! Love this kid! And no, he is not drinking coke. It's just a cup with water in it. Ha!
As if life couldn't get any crazier right now, I decided to potty train Anderson this weekend. I used the Three Day Method I used on Jake and Walker, and it worked again! Anderson was my most difficult one and my easiest one, if that makes any sense. He wouldn't drink hardly at all (they're supposed to increase their fluid intake so that they pee more), he didn't want any rewards (ie candy or M&M's), and he was just stubborn about the whole thing. He got it almost immediately, though, with #1 and only had 1 accident the whole weekend, but he refused to go until the very last minute. There were several false alarms and a lot of pee pee dancing going on (where he crosses his legs and dances around to keep it in), but eventually he couldn't hold any longer and would go. Hahaha. #2 always proves a little more difficult with my boys and should get easier and more consistent in the next few weeks if Anderson is anything like his brothers. Anyways, I'm so glad to have this behind us and to be DONE WITH DIAPERS! Woo hoo!!



No comments:
Post a Comment