Two weekends ago, the other coaches' wives and I got to go to the CSU-UTSA game in San Antonio, Texas. They were all making fun of me because I kept saying, "we need to go to the Alamo...we need to go to the Alamo...we need to go to the Alamo." Who knew that no matter where you go in San Antonio, you have to pass by the Alamo? You literally can't miss it, and you literally can walk through the Alamo in about 10 seconds flat and see the whole thing. Needless to say, we had a lot of extra time to hang out at River Walk and sample some good mexican food and drinks. ;)
My mother-in-law came to Colorado and stayed for 12 days to watch the boys for me to go on the wives' trip AND so I could go to Georgia to see my mama. Mom started radiation Sept. 15, so I figured she could use a little sunshine. :) It was a very emotional visit for me, as usual, (hence the puffy eyes in the picture), but it was so good to see my mama. Thank you, Mary Ann, for making it possible!





No comments:
Post a Comment