Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

SMU

 Tyson, Pat (Tyson's GA), and Zo- our old UAB crew. :)
 I'm pretty sure I see a tear in my husband's eye.  :(  He loves this group of seniors...especially these two boys right here.  This is why he does what he does and spends so many hours at work- for these players.


This past weekend, UCF beat SMU 53-7!  Our defense held SMU to only 116 yards and SMU only had 4 first downs the whole game!  Go defense!  I think that brings our total defense to like #4 in the nation!  (But who's counting). ;)

The boys and I actually went to this game even though it was a wet, soggy mess!  I haven't taken Anderson to a single game all year, so I was feeling a little guilty.  We stayed home the first half so that I could take full advantage of Anderson's nap time, though, and we showed up at half time.  The rain really started coming down with about 3 minutes left in the game, so the boys and I went under the bleachers and waited for Tyson to come out of the locker room.

Next up, USF this Friday at noon.  Go Knights!  

No comments: